I listen to a lot of podcasts. I love them and (if you don’t already) I think you would too. Although I will admit my listening topics are fairly niche.
They mainly fall into Three categories – social media marketing, personal development and entrepreneurship
So, if you’re into any of these subjects and because I live to give, I thought I’d list the top Seven podcasts which I have thoroughly enjoyed lately:
- Blogging genius Darren Rowse bestowed us with his infinite knowledge on the Foundr Mag podcast. If you’re a blogger this is a must-listen
- Another one for all you startup bloggers out there – if you’re not on Medium you should be. Here’s a Medium 101 masterclass that’ll explain why
- The How I built this podcast is close to my heart because it started me off on my podcast adventure. Here is the founding story for Airbnb
- Another one from Foundr with Marketing guru (he does actually deserve this title) Gary Vee
- So many pearls of wisdom, such little time. If you only listen to one of my recommendations let it be this. Jim Kwik will change the way your brain works
- I was unbeliveably impressed with the level of conversation and insight from the panel on the Tim Ferriss Show podcast. Takeaways galore on becoming the best version of you.
- This one is hot off the press from The Art of Paid Traffic podcast. Even if you’re a dab hand at Facebook ads, this will shed new light on ways to do it better
- If these don’t inspire, inform and educate you, then to be honest I don’t know what will. You’re very welcome.